We are a growing pharmaceutical company, based out of Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and currently
looking for a creative, energetic and capable Accounting Specialist to grow together with the
This role is an essential role for any business and you will run “front of the house” office operations
in addition to serving critical functions and coordinating with multiple departments – Production,
Warehouse, Sales, Purchasing, and Service – on incoming and outgoing shipments, deliveries,
and production schedules. We are seeking a candidate with a positive spirit and outstanding
communication skills who will represent our company with professionalism and courtesy when
interfacing with customers, suppliers, and external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at recording data and have a demonstrated ability to produce clear financial
- Good leadership style with emphasis on autonomy rather than permission to proceed.
- Have a knack for detail, strong communication skills, and value culture, collaboration, and
commitment to the team dynamic.
- Manage financial duties in addition to serving critical functions and coordinating with
various departments and company entities.
- Involved with tracking revenue and profitability in addition to interfacing with customers,
suppliers, and vendors while representing the company with professionalism and
- Bookkeeping responsibilities (including but not limited to: Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, Inventory, General Ledgers, Bank Reconciliations, Financial reporting) and
maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Assist in the financial planning, financial control, and analysis activities, including but not
limited to, budgeting, revenue pipeline, expense analysis, control procedures.
- Any other duties being assigned by the management.
- Major in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2 years of experiences in full charge bookkeeping role
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with advanced knowledge of Excel.
No direct reports